Imagine waking up every morning knowing you are on the right path. Being purposefully aware will open your eyes to your unique gifts as a person. How great does that feel? In 2005 I began practicing as a parenting and crisis pregnancy counselor. I have many years of experience working with families that have young children. I offer them a wide range of counseling and consulting services to guide them through all of life’s most complex transitions. My hope is to inspire women and their families during difficult transitions in their life. We all go in different directions as this world leads us through life’s struggles. Therefore, creating a healing presence can help guide us and our children to a healthy path.
Life can get difficult and sometimes a little help from a licensed professional counselor can make things easier. At Pathway Women’s Wellness, I care about your well-being and provide you all the tools you need in order to seize the day and learn how to tackle even the most challenging circumstances.
- MS, Professional Counseling Georgia State University 2005
- BS, Child and Family Development University of Georgia 2003
- Catholic Charities Parenting and Adoption Focus
- Lutheran Services Open Adoption Focus
- Safe Kids Columbus Focus on Education new parents on preventing accidental injury children Birth-14 years old.
- Pastoral Institute Focus on Mental Health and Received training
- National Certified Counselor (NCC #214566)
- National Certified Child Passenger Safety
- Certified in Special Needs Restraints
- Poison Prevention Instructor
- Trainer in SIDS/SUIDS Prevention
- Certified Safe Sitter Instructor
- Postpartum Depression Class Certification
- Training in AEDP, Psychodynamic Therapy, Attachment Therapy, Object Relations, Creative Therapy Techniques
- Licensed State of Georgia #LPC009586
Content to come… 🙂